Todd is a lifetime resident of the Twin Cities Area. He has served his community as an Advisory Cabinet Member at New life Academy, a General Board Member at Five Oaks Church, and a softball coach. In his free time, Todd enjoys sports and activities of all kinds, travel, and spending time with his family and friends. Todd and his wife of 28 years, Kathy, have two daughters and a son-in-law.
- B.A. Economics - Magna Cum Laude honors
- Bethel College, 1990
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- University of Saint Thomas, 1996
- Former Adjunct Professor in the Business and Economics Department
- Bethel University
- Holds Series 7, 63 & 65 FINRA Licenses
- Holds Life, Annuity & Health Insurance Licenses
- Certified Financial Fiduciary®
- Seven-time National Top Producer List Award Winner for NEXT Financial Group, Inc*.
- Worked in financial advising since 1996